Thursday, November 28, 2019

Drive Google Search USA Traffic With Super Low Bouncing Rate











About:

Hi there, Buying google search traffic to your web site is a great way to improve SEO. I will provide unique USA visitors to your website. There is three packages and additional options to choose if you want more traffic. Very basic package starting from 5$. Here are the features of my gig,



  • Niche targeted USA search traffic
  • Super low bouncing rate
  • One google search keyword
  • Adsense safe
  • websites, blogs, landing pages are  welcome
  • Free google analytical url
  • Boost your alexa rank quickly


Also you can also order traffic from following platforms

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest



More than 90% visits coming from USA. 



* Don't accept shopify,Youtube, Fiverr gigs, Adfly, Linkbucks, Rotators,Adfocus, adult sites



Since I can't control visitors you may receive sales or may not. It is up to visitors. 



Reviews


:

I wanted more hits for my blog and I got them

:

Very good job.

:

Well done. Fast and accurate

:

buy gigs for got leads in my target.. got traffic and not sure about low bounce and quality traffic

:

Have yet to receive 700 daily visitors. 1 day received 211 with the remaining days averaging under 50 per day. This is over the first 7 day period. Just wanted to give the true results I received, which is why I waited so long after this was delivered to rate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment