Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Write High Converting 5 PPC Ads For Google Or Bing











About:

Hello,



Thanks for visit my Gig!!!



I will Write Converting PPC Ads for your landing page, website or offer page:



I'm digital marketing expert and my expertise in Google Adwords and Bing Ads. During my 8+ years in digital marketing, I've learned a few tricks. I'm confident my ads can help get the results you want.



For just $5, I'll write you 5 converting text ads that are perfect for the Google or Bing ad networks (not Facebook).



I try to understand customer's thought-process and search-context before writing ads. My ads are action-driven, motivational and emphasize product/service benefits more than the perplexed features.



Please send me your keywords and your landing page based on it will send you excel file that include Title, Description lines and Display Urls for each ads. You'll be able to simply copy and paste right into campaign.



If you have any questions, please send a message before ordering a gig.

Reviews


:

Seller didnt do what was promised then when she finally did give me the ads they were horrible. Never wasting my time here again. Asked for refund but i guess a truthful review is what she wanted instead. wasted over a week of my time on this.

:

As expected

:

Quick turnaround and quality work.

:

Work's for me, Great Ad copy, Very easy to work with, over delivered

:

Excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment