Thursday, March 26, 2020

Send Niche Targeted Web Traffic To Your Amazon, Ebay, Shopify Stores











About:

 Niche Targeted web Traffic To Your Amazon/eBay And Shopify Stores



Present days ,Hundreds of website have been created in same category/same topic/stores/products. So how you are doing compete with them and rank your website/store higher than other sellers. Don't wary its possible for this Niche Targeted Web Traffic Gig.I will send real web traffic and promote your Amazon/eBay/Shopify store link on top social media.It helps to get rank and increase your sales.



I will give you guarantee I will send real & organic keyword targeted organic web site traffic with low bounce rate.



Key Features:



  • Social Media or Niche Related real eCommerce website visitors
  • No bots & proxy web visitors. Only real human web visitors
  • Daily 350/500/1000 targeted web site visitors for 30 days
  • CPA, Affiliation,Blog,Landing page,Website are most well come
  • Provide full report (1st report 10th day with delivery, 2nd report 20th day,3rd report 30th day)
  • SEO friendly,So boost your SEO score and boost sales
  • Order start within 2 hours.24/7 Online support
  • USA ,UK ,Canada ,Australia and more




Place Order and Submit Requirement



##You may get sales but Can't Grantee.We do not control Visitors behavior##

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My page has positioned itself in the Google search engine which is what I was looking for. The seller has fulfilled the promise, I recommend her to the community.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much . I am very very Happy . I do try to give my best service . I will help you with lifetime .

Seller's Response:

There was very limited communication from this seller. When I first asked how long this would take, I was told a couple of hours. It took considerably longer to get my final review. It took so long that I needed to revise it because the item I wanted traffic for was no longer listed. So I needed to have it revised to send to a different item.

Seller's Response:

First, you send me a wrong URL then after 10 days he sene me again another URL . But I send traffic for two URL . I see you got huge sales by this web traffic. Thank you

Seller's Response:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment