Monday, March 23, 2020

Design Your Landing Page











About:

Hello, 

Thanks for visiting my profile.



I am here to create, build, redesign your landing OR sales page



Let me introduce my self first. I am Abdul Samad having 7+ years of working experience in web development. At first, it always says that client satisfaction is most important for me. That's why I am always aware of the deadline and quality. Sometimes I'll give unlimited revisions to my client for his satisfaction.



I have been working on web development for 8 years. I have experience in Wordpress and PHP as well. I'll do theme customization, plugin customization & development as well.



I also have experience in WIX, build a mobile app & graphic designing.



For any kind of help please knock me. I'm glad to help you.



Thanks & Regards

Abdul Samad

Reviews


:

Awesome work very detailed oriented, I gave very little instruction and they pull a piece of art work for the projects I just worked with him on thanks to you are awesome!!!

:

On task doing a great job. Highly Recommended...

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment