Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Promote Your Web Page Over Millions Of People











About:

Do you need promote your Business or Website among all over the world?



I will promote your Business website ,blog pages, music page , you tube , any link etc......

(Deliver within 24 hrs)



More than 1000 orders, 600 positive feedback within few months in fiverr.com

This is my new gig.



It will increase your web site views guaranteed.




So You can have a .... 

1. QR CODE,

2. SOME PICTURES & 

3. SHORT DESCRIPTION about your product  !!!!!!



You can say as much about your product as you like, I will not limit on what you want to say. 



  • I am a active member in large number of facebook groups which have more than two millions of people all around the world.
  • Also tweet your link on my Twitter.
  • I will post your link for more fans over 2,000,000+
  • All order's Deliver Withing 24 hrs.


You can say as much about your product as you like, I will not limit on what you want to say.



I promise if you work with me, you will see the difference. Feel the professional quality!! GET amazing results too!



100% customer sanctification is My first concern.

Money back guarantee. 


After doing all gigs I'll upload  full screen shots of groups that I share your link 


Hurry up...

Order Now....
Enjoy This.....

Reviews


:

Very efficient! Great Results!

:

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

:

good job...

:

good seller

:

The seller himself was pretty good. He's friendly and was relatively responsive. I made a typo in the original link I sent him and he noticed it and rather than just running with it he contacted me to correct it. 3 stars on service as described because his other tiers say he guarantees 20,000 views for 25 bucks. I only paid for the $5 tier but ultimately ended up with ~140 views. If $25 is 20k, I would at least expect something like 1k for 5. Finally, I absolutely don't recommend this for promoting Youtube videos. I got views, but the video was only actually watched by 2 people. What this says to me is that the social media it was promoted on was more or less a click farm. One star for that.




No comments:

Post a Comment