Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Be Your Cbd Marketing Consultant For Your Cbd Website











About:

I am Farah Hashmi,



I will bring CBD website traffic using SEO, Influencers and other Marketing & Promotion methods.



I have a proven track record in following marketing methods for Cannabis products:



SEO - I increase website traffic through Search Engine Optimizaiton. I have ranked dispensaries for #1 on Google for money making keywords. 



Social Media - I create beautiful and engaging content for Hemp related products and generate sales thorough social media. I can help you build a brand on social media. 



Your All in One CBD Marketer - I can be your all in one Cannabis marketer. I will be your consultant and marketing manager. I will create a strong marketing plan for you and execute it. This includes above mentioned services and anything else to make you tuck load of sales.



I can provide my portfolio and show you some of my previous work on demand!



Send Me A Message Before Placing Order

Reviews


:

Outstanding work, with very speedily job done. i will continue to work with her on my different projects that requires skills and expertise like this.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment