Monday, May 4, 2020

Setup And Manage PPC Google Adwords Facebook











About:

I will Set Up, Manage Google Adwords Campaigns.
I am Google Adwords Certified with 5+ years experience
I am well versed in setting up new PPC Campaigns & Optimizing existing ppc campaigns.
I have audited 150+ PPC Campaigns.


Campaign Set Up Includes:
1. Key Terms Research for your niche up to 200 keywords.
2. Theming relevant Keywords into Ad Groups.
3. Writing relevant Ads based on the Ad Groups structure.
4. Campaign Set Up along with relevant Ad Extensions.
5. Competitors Ads Spy (Included in Gigs Extra)


Campaign Management Includes:
1. Campaign Set Up steps
2. Keyword Research
3. CTR(Click Through Rate) enhancement
4. Improving Quality Score
5. Negative Terms Building
6. Audience Targeting Suggestions
7. Landing Page Optimization Tips
8. Ads Display with Ad Extensions
9. Using Keyword Insertion method in Ads to increase CTR, Quality Score metrics
10. Search Terms Analysis
11. Mobile Ads Set Up
12. Call Tracking Set Up
13. Display Campaign Set Up
14. Conversion Tracking Implementation






I work 7 days a week & offering my services to save your time & money.
Contact me for quick campaign set up, management services, custom work requests.
Order Now!

Reviews


:

Great job by seller. Super smart - increased my sales and put me in a great position going forward.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment