Saturday, July 25, 2020

Advertise On Google Adwords











About:

There Is A Difference Between Marketers Who Get You Clicks v.s. Those Who Get You Profit.



Are you looking for Digital Marketer who delivers customers to your business?



I have 7 years of experience on Digital Marketing on Google, and I am currently in my third year at the University Of Texas at Austin majoring in this exact field. 


Why would you choose me?



* I set up your account without you having to hassle
* I publish and analyze ads that will bring you leads and profit
* Each day, I tweak the ad to ensure it runs better than the day before
* I share with you the stats on performance with clear graphics so you don't have to waste time with the technical side


Outcomes:



* Your business achieves Google Top Ranking
* High CTR Rate
* Low Cost Per Click
* Increased Ad Rank & Quality Score


My clients include:



  • Noli's Vite Italian Kitchen [ www.NolisVite.com ]
  • Trinity Valley Floors [ www.TrinityValleyFloors.com ]
  • Manda's Garden [ www.MandasGarden.com ]


Note: I offer a complete transparency, and there is a 100% Money-Back Guarantee 

Reviews


: : : : :





Advertise On Google Adwords

No comments:

Post a Comment