Sunday, November 1, 2020

Optimize Your Paid Search Campaigns In Google Ads











About:

I have managed thousands of campaigns for the United States and Latin America, and have been working tightly with Google for more than 2 years now.



Experience in different business verticals, such as retail, real state, energy, and others.



These packages provide you with an audit and management for the Standard and Premium packages.



The packages include:

- Account structure

- Account optimization

- Keyword recommendation

- Negative keyword recommendation

- Bid & Budget recommendation

- Ad copy recommendation

- Extensions recommendation



Please, communicate before placing an order to understand better your needs and the best way to help you.



Looking forward to helping you grow your business.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The task was to sell online courses through Google Search. GEO-target Brazil. The seller did work from scratch. Eventually, we got only 1 sale per two or three days. There were times when I waited more than 24 hours for his reply. I ordered two other people to review his work and got a lot of mistakes. He said that he did his best and I should find someone else to work. I would not recommend him as a Google CPC manager.

:

Hi @tenderes, I sincerely apologize for not having met your expectations. I set a high standard for myself and I'm sorry it didn't work out with you. I wish you success in your business.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment