Thursday, December 26, 2019

Give You High Traffic From Trusted Websites











About:

Hello Buyers,



Think you need to know before buying gig



1: In silver pack i will create backlinks on my traffic website where you get high traffic i will also create backlinks on trusted websites.(For website detail pm me)



2: In gold pack i will create backlinks and give traffic from trusted sources like youtube,instagram,tumblr,etc.(For website detail pm me)



3:Platinum pack is same like gold but quantinty of backlinks and traffic increases.



If you buy gold and platinum pack i will you keyword idea for your niche for 1 time only.



If you buy any of my pack this will boost your website ranking and increses your DA + PA.



For any other query pm me before order.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sent fake bots to my website, I'm getting 1000s of visitors and only 2 are signing up for my email list. Very suspicious seems like he is using bots

:

Thanks. This was a very easy process.

:

My pleasure😊

:

Thank you for all.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment