Friday, December 13, 2019

Evaluate Your Website As A 1St Impression Viewer











About:

Did you ever think about how your visitors experience your site when they visit it for the first time?

I'm offering you an extremely honest opinion as a first time visitor of your site. I'll present my findings in a document by answering you these questions:

  1. How about my first impression when seeing your site in a browser ?

  2. Was I able to understand where your site is all about in the first 10 seconds? 

  3. If you offer products or services, would a potential customer be interested in buying something from this site based on the layout and user friendliness of your site? Did it give me the necessary trust to place an order ?

  4. Was I able to find any "call to action" objects (buttons, links to social media, ...) at first glance?

  5. How about the design of your site?

  6. How does in present on a mobile device?

Additionally, you'll get a list of things to improve on:

- Design: some suggestions

- Content: things I missed and would like to see during a site visit

- Actions: suggestions to invite the user to order/participate/ask questions

This review aims to be honest, straightforward and helpful for further improvement

Fixed price= $12

if you have any questions, just drop me a message.



Reviews


:

commande annulée. Le vendeur n'a pas réussi à fournir le travail à temps !

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

commande annulée. Le vendeur n'a pas réussi à fournir le travail à temps !

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment