Saturday, February 29, 2020

Drive Unlimited Keyword Targeted Traffic To Your Site











About:

I won't bore you with much talk! here is the main features of my service



  • 500/2000/5000 daily keyword targeted traffic (Depending on the package you want)
  • 5 Keywords is allowed for each order
  • Low bounce rate

  • you can create editor on my google analytics where i can easily check
  • Track-able with google analytics (tracking link will also be provided)

  • The traffic is adsense safe
  • It can be targeted from a particular region
  • Each visitor spend 1 to 3 minutes on your website
  • Traffic starts with in 12 hours after orders has been placed

I cannot guarantee sales or signups as the activity of the visitor depends on the content of the website! My goal is for you to have success using my traffic services. 

Note : Its Bot only supported Google Analytics

Reviews


:

My fiverr brother, he is a true professional, I have not met a nicer person than him in a long time. His Gig is of fine quality and he will always do what he can. 6stars!!

: : : :


1 comment:

  1. Wall Street List is the most prominent international accredited investor leads. It doesn't matter that your business is new or has been in the industry for a decade, it is important for you to have an effective and efficient way of ensuring a steady sales flow.

    ReplyDelete