Friday, February 28, 2020

Drive Low Bounce Rate Traffic From Germany To Your Website











About:

+++ Advantages from low bounce rate visitors stream +++



  • BOOST Serp and Alexa Ranking
  • Improve your ranking by continuous visitors
  • Time on page:  Between 15 - 30 sec per visitor



+++ What else can 
you expect from this gig +++



  • Trackable with Analytics & Co.
  • Tracking link
  • Delivery starts within 24 hours
  • Returning visitors


If you dont care about bounce rates and session times please check out my cheaper traffic offers: 
https://www.fiverr.com/trafficguru24



+++ How it works? +++



  1. Please leave me your website link after your order
  2. I will get in touch with you in the next 24 hours
  3. You can tell me if u wish a slower or a faster visitor stream at any time
  4. You can track the progress at any time via tracking-link (I will send you a link - nothing to do for you)



+++ Anything else? +++



  • Visitors stay between 15 and 30 seconds on the URL you tell me
  • Unfortunately I cannot guarantee any sales and/or conversion

  • It is not guaranteed that the visitors call up other pages on your website

  • Ask me - You can leave me a message in english or german
  • Please keep in mind that you're not just buying visitors / traffic . You buy excellent service, support and quality.



Cheers,

Martin

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment