Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rewrite Your Advertising Copy For Amazon Or Other Site











About:

You've got a great product or service. How come nobody is buying it? Why is that other product outselling you on Amazon? MAYBE it's because you aren't using great copy. MAYBE--just maybe--you should hire me to rewrite your Amazon or other website verbiage.



Have you seen my reviews? One of my most popular gigs is rewriting book blurbs so that authors can sell more books.



Before I was a publisher, I used to write ad copy to sell kinds of things. 



Send me the listing to your product, and I will punch up the copy. This is my gift. It can be yours, for the price of a gig on fiverr.



What have you got to lose?

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good Experience!

:

many thanks

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment