About:
With the development of smart mobile phones. More and more people use mobile devices to visit the internet websites.
Do you want to get more high quality mobile visitors traffic to your website? I can help you.
Do you want to get more high quality mobile visitors traffic to your website? I can help you.
With our mobile marketing, we can bring mobile tra-ffic to your website.
All the visitors details (mobile device used, browsers, visitors' locations etc) are entirely trackable on Google Analytics, also I will set up goo.gl short URL to monitor the tra-ffic. (see the goo.gl tra-ffic stats screen shot example).
The visitors I get are from more than 50 countries all over the world, it is not possible to get visitors only from any specific country or area, because the internet is worldwide. Usually visitors from USA are the most among all the countries.
For $10, you will get at least 2000 high quality mobile visitors in 10 days with about 200 per day. Order gig extra to get long term stable mobile traffic!
The standard gig is about 200 visitors per day, if you need more, please order multiple gigs. For example you need 1000 visitors daily, please choose the order quantity of 5.
The standard gig is about 200 visitors per day, if you need more, please order multiple gigs. For example you need 1000 visitors daily, please choose the order quantity of 5.
Reviews
:
Excellent work!
:Thanks again!
:great job I will use your services again
:Great job again
:Nice delivery

No comments:
Post a Comment