Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Blast Your Solo Ad To 70 000 Targeted Members











About:

solo ad,safelist,listbuilding,traffic,ads,optin,ppc,I built my list with legitimate ways offers and ads, no bots/crap leads. AND I still make money from my list on a regular basis. This why my service is different compared to others on Fiverr - many don't send to their own real lists. Backlinks and SEO are cool, but list is #1. Now you can use mine. my list is IM niche targeted members the list re -new everyday also you will get free bonus gigs your choice

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This are my results below.. 7 Days Total Unique Real Optin 22 22 20 6 1 Sent to 70,000 and only 22 Total hits? Not very good! Said for me to contact him for my bonus and haven't heard from him since I showed him my results. I Do Not Recommend this seller

Seller's Response:

this is very dishonest buyer , you never ordered that much submition you just ordered the basic gig that sent to few only , and you got up to 1000 clicks and optins, about the bonus , after completion not before , such dishonest buyers is shame, all my happy customers can't be wrong anyway.

Seller's Response:

hey 2 optins for $5 is not bad. have you seen what solo ads sell for in the real world out there these days? i am satisfied.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Not, sure. Seller never wrote anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment