Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Submit Your Ebook Or Book On 28 Promotion Websites Kindle Amazon Kdp











About:

☆ ★ ☆ VIRAL SUBMISSIONS to PROMOTION SITES ☆ ★ ☆



Do you want to advertize your book or ebook but you don't know how to do it? Or have you already promoted your books in the past through services or alone but you have not achieved results? Then read on...





I will advertise your book or ebook on your behalf to 28 Websites. 

With commitment and speed I will fill out all the forms to send it to many websites, so you won't waste time or struggle and you can concentrate on what you want more. 

After filling out the forms and submitting the data, you will receive a confirmation email directly from the sites.



Even though you've never marketed a book, it's easy with my service now. Even if you hadn't gotten results on your own, my service will help you!



Don't lose energy, sell your books now.
Click NOW on the CONTINUE Button!


NOTE: 

Only for Kindle/Amazon

The ebook must be Free or at 0.99 cents during the ads.



☻See all my services here:www.fiverr.com/bookspromotion

☻Contact me for bulk orders (2 or more book) for custom offer!

Reviews


:

This Seller was quick and very professional in supplying me with the information on everything that was done on my book. No results as of yet but it is too soon as the book promotions will not begin for another week so hoping to see some good results. I would recommend using this service to promote your books.

:

Super quick; reliable; fair price

:

Great job!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment