Friday, April 3, 2020

Fully Manage An Affiliate Programme For Your Brand











About:

Using my extensive knowledge of the industry, I can set up and manage your affiliate marketing account. I absorb the setup costs into the first month's fee, meaning you will receive 2-5 days of free management, depending on the service you select. I will provide a free evaluation of your company before we continue with the service as I do not wish to provide a service that will not add value to your company.



Typical ROI of an affiliate programme is 500%, however, depending on your business it can vary between 400% and 1000% (sometimes higher but I always like to provide a realistic idea of what you can achieve).



Please do get in touch to discuss your options. Bespoke packages are also available.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment