Thursday, August 13, 2020

Promotion For Your Wattpad Story To Honest Readers











About:

 Custom Wattpad Promotion. Reach out to your ideal readers.



Here is why I'm perfect for this:



  • I have had the experience of being an author with little readers, so I know how it feels.
  • Marketing Strategy*
  • Recurring readers strategy
  • A high percentage of conversion
  • 1 week- 1month of full support after the job is completed.


How?



  • First, ask a few questions about your story
  • Analyse your genre
  • Sketch out a marketing plan for you
  • Then implement it.
Yes, lest I forget, I don't promote horror story, but if you can convince me enough, then I may help you out.

Order now to get started.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very nice and communicative :)

:

Thank you for reaching out to potential readers with your targeted social media promo.

:

I have a great experience with ecp902, I would love to work more with you🙂

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment