Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Provide Social Keyword Target Monthly Web Traffic 50K











About:

Welcome to Best Social, Country and keyword Target WebTraffic GIG

 
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Extra Fast Delivery and very Responsive to messages.

  • Seo and Niche Target



I will drive over 2500+ USA visitors daily.



NOTE: I will start to send traffic withing 2 days for 5$

For 15$ and 40$ packages take 2 days to start.




Top social networks or search engines visits for 30 days just for $15.



  1. Visitors From Social Media, Forums, Blogs, and Bulk emails.

  2. 97% USA and UK, Canada & Europe and Not in China. if u need other countries, contact me first.

  3. Real genuine social visitors with unique IP. No bots or ppc

  4. Trackable link On Bit.ly

  5. Boost Alexa rank

  6. Returning Visitors.

  7. Improve Bounce Rate (BR)

  8. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  9. Available Support 17/24


Note: I will provide 200+ Backlinks for Customers who buy 15$ and 40$ packages. 


FEATURES


  • NO Proxies
  • No Cheat

  • NO AdBlock

  • NO Fake
  • AdSense Safe


P/S: You may receive sales but I can't promise about sales, conversions or sign-up ..etc cause I can't force people's action.



Don't be late. Book your order now! 



(Special monthly offer Started: Free UK region and many more Offers)



Exclusively on Fiverr.com Traffic50000

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was ok. I would've liked more clicks than I got for 15 dollars but I'm still grateful.

Seller's Response:

Great job

Seller's Response:

Many many thanks, I really appreciate the gig feedback! Good luck with the project!

Seller's Response:

the best traffic i ever had on fiver!!

:

You're the BEST. Loved working for you and look forward to working with you again one




No comments:

Post a Comment