Thursday, October 8, 2020

Provide A Solo Ad Blast To My Mmo Lists











About:

This gig is a solo ad blast to my lists that have been built up over the last 8 years in the MMO and health and fitness niches. 



You will need a simple lead capture page for this gi and we do not allow link shorteners as they do not always travel well over email and can lead to skewed results.



Please reach out to me before you order this gig to set expectations, if you follow the process you will get clicks and sign ups and any sales will be heavily reliant on your offer. 



I`m happy to work with professional people and provide ongoing traffic blasts if required, just reach out and let me know your requirements. 

Reviews


:

Not sure how to judge the quality of the traffic, but the vendor provided 1000 extra bonus clicks. No sales and not many click-throughs. Not sure if it was me or the traffic, but the clicks were delivered as promised so I would recommend, especially if you need eyes on your website.

:

Thanks very much for your professional service and bonus. I'm very satisfied and will order again

:

Fast delivery. Would order again soon Thanks

:

Thanks much appreciated

:

Great work and very fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment