Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Send Google Organic Traffic 1 Month











About:

* Order this gig with 1 gig extra or order any 2 of my gigs together and You will get another gig totally free



  • 100% Unique Real Visitors
  • Level 2 Seller with 2000+ 5 Star Reviews
  • Guaranteed Satisfaction
  • Adsense and other Ad network Safe
  • High Quality Search Traffic
  • Low Bounce Rate
  • Keyword Search Visitors
  • Real Time Stats and Google Analytics
  • Extensive customer support



I will send Google Organic traffic 1 Month. The stats will be shown in Google Analytics. The process is done in the back office of search engine and will be valid for a month to boost the traffic. This is a very nice option to get higher serp and ranking. I will be able to target almost any keyword for you. If you have any question please contact me. I am Level 2 seller and guarantee 100% satisfaction.



"Updating the faq section, if you got a question please contact"

Reviews


:

Everything was setup smoothly, haven’t seen results just yet but I’m not worried. Very clear and flexible with the deals. Hopefully I’ll be back.

:

Jamielara is very responsive! She put together the all program effortlessly. I recommend her services to anybody looking for traffic to their website. Best

:

I've been working with jamielara for a while now and she is by far one of the best sellers on Fiverr. Her work ethic is excellent and the service provided meets and exceeds my expectations. High recommendable.

:

It is a pleasure to work with jamielara. Communication has been excellent. When I needed help with my shopify store, jamielara was there for me. Results were verifiable from the admin page.

:

Happy with the job! Wanted consistent traffic on my website. Got what I asked for, even did free optimization to get more desktop traffic and less mobile traffic. Recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment