Thursday, January 23, 2020

Promote Your Christian Products On My Christian Website











About:

I'm the owner of  novena prayer 100% Christian Traffic!!!



I will advertise your Christian Banner/eBook on my side bar on the right menu / Homepage



Reaching almost 100,000 visitors p/m and more.

we can help promote your business and increase your revenue. 



Banner size: 150x150 for $20,  15 days on my home page



Banner size 300x250 for $30,  10 days on my home page



Banner size: 300x250 for $70 for 30 Days on my home page



Please Note: You Supply The Banner. Static JPEG FORMATTED





Jesus bless you all

Nicola



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very quick response.

Seller's Response:

Hi If you will be happy with my service and you will get hits i open new page on my site called: Christian Books and i charge only $100 p/y for banner size 150x150 God bless you Nicola

Seller's Response:

Lovely kind person. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Hi If you will be happy with my service and you will get hits i open new page on my site called: Christian Books and i charge only $100 p/y for banner size 150x150 God bless you Nicola

:

He is fast and efficient!




2 comments:

  1. A very delightful article that you have shared here.True Biblical Calendar Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is what I was searching for is really informative.True Biblical Calendar It is a significant and useful article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete