Friday, January 31, 2020

Market Your Dallas Business For Maximum Traffic











About:

Basic order - You provide the article, video, graphic or poster and I post to a Dallas-based site



Standard order - You provide article or I write a 400-word + article and post it to a Dallas-based site and to 4 social media groups/sites



Premium order - This order includes the Standard Order plus 150 high DA backlinks to the article to boost traffic



*****This is NOT a lead generation gig. My assignment is to get you exposure. I am not responsible for whether you get customers or sales or conversions. 20000 visitors is for all social groups. I do not control traffic, or how the search engines work.



Reviews


:

Fast and professional work.

:

Respond on time to questions

:

Excellent delivery. Thank you :-)

:

Very professional and thorough.

:

Excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment