Monday, January 27, 2020

Effective Cbd Promotion, Cbd Marketing To Boost Sales And Traffic











About:

HELLO FIVERR COMMUNITY!!!



WELCOME TO MY CBD PROMOTION AND MARKETING GIG!!!


My name is Tino, a High technical and strategic marketer, I've been a professional in organic CBD marketing for the past 5 years having worked with different marketing agency company also as a VISUAL ASSISTANT for many CBD stores helping them achieving their goals, I believe I can help and turn many CBD stores here into a great brand online with my many years of marketing and promotional experience.


I will help you, just co-operate with my step by step marketing plan, as soon as the plans are completed the end result is awesome.


I like to have conversations with my customers first, know what exactly they want as end result and also have the chance to guide them through the steps to take so as to get effective END RESULT.


*Most stores are new so they need a solid build up so as to maintain hight in the online shopify store world amidst there competitors


MY QUALITIES:-


  1. QUALITY MARKETING PLAN
  2. QUALITY SEO BACKLINKS
  3. QUALITY & REAL TRAFFIC 
  4. 100% SATISFACTION FAST RESPONSE 
  5. DETAILED DELIVERY REPORT




CONTACT ME NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER!










Reviews


:

I think Tino_Marketer is the best seller i have ever meet on this great website, disciplined and he was able to answer every question i asked correctly, gave me a good insight about my CBD store, i was able to learn more about my business niche through him and he delivered a great job, i will order him only and no one else, i highly recommend him to every customer. Thanks again Tino.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment