Saturday, February 1, 2020

Bring Real Visitors From USA Uk Canada And Targeted Web Traffic











About:

i will provide you real visitors and their hits from all high cpc countries like USA, UK, Australia, Canada and more.....................................and my visitors will be 100% real and unique.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is a very bad seller , he told me that he will provide me organic traffic but he didnt he send me a bot traffic to the home page of site and visitors not interested at all to my content and also he told me i will solve your limit ads problem but he didnt i give him one month to do this but the result is 0 and at end he forced me to accept his delivery . At all thank you for wasting my time & my money . I not recommend you this seller you will regret it .

Seller's Response:

you know the truth and i hope you will be agree with me.....ads were showing up on your website after my service and you changed some ads code on your website. this is true as you know after changment you lose the ads

Seller's Response:

thank you

:

i am very happy to find this buyer. this buyer really such a great kind full man.

:

Very intelligent guy i earned 500$ in just 5 days by this seller service. I recommend this seller to all for getting 100% real web traffic.




No comments:

Post a Comment