Monday, February 3, 2020

Drive Yahoo, Bing, Google Keyword Search Traffic To Your Website











About:

Looking for Country target Organic search traffic from Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.? This service is what you need!

Traffic campaign starts 24hours after receiving your order.

Delivery report with TRACKING LINK will be sent within 72 hours, while campaign continue until 30 days contractual period.

 

What I need from you: 

URL of the website or Landing page

Keywords (optional)

Features:

  • SEO Friendly/complementary
  • Visitors with unique IP
  • White hat – No Bots
  • Min visits 60 seconds, Max visit 3 minutes (extremely Low bounce rate)
  • keyword search/Niche targeted traffic
  • Excellent for Alexa ranking
  • Most visits from USA, UK, Europe, Australia
  • Works for Websites, Blogs, Affiliates, CPA, e-commerce, etc.
  • Tracking link bitly.com
  • Live real time google analytics


Url not allowed include: Gigs on fiverr, Adf.ly, and YouTube.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very prompt the respond, helpful and communication was on point. Looking forward to seeing the result and will definitely do more work with Liz

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting and using my service.

Seller's Response:

I like that this seller responded to my questions and concerns, which elevated my level of trust. I intend to use this service again because my experience was positive!

Seller's Response:

I am glad you had a wonderful experience using my service.

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Seller did some great work on our project and hopefully we’ll get to see results as the days go by. Will not hesitate to recommend. Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment