Friday, February 7, 2020

Increase Your Sales Conversion Rate And Improve Your Sales Funnel











About:

My name is Alex Genadinik. I am a successful online entrepreneur, and I look forward to helping you boost your sales conversion.



In this gig, you and I will get on a video call, discuss your goals and your business, and I will help you improve sales and conversion rate by:



- writing better sales copy

- explaining how to make a more highly converting sales pitch or video

- find flaws in your sales funnel and suggest strategies for fixing them



This gig should reimburse what you paid for it pretty quickly because it should increase your revenue.



Gig-extras that help you even more



Lean to get more traffic by extending our call or getting my super online course on how to reach 1,000,000 people

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great info. I am looking forward for our next phone call. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Quick and efficient

Seller's Response:

Need some direction and what do to make sales. He does have really good pointers

:

The written review on this gig was a positive one - I believe the 3.7 rating was a typo.

:

There is so much choice on Fiverr and I was lucky to find Alex, he managed the time and my expectations of what we could do. He saw the glass from my point of view and it was $30 well spent.. No need to look further!!




No comments:

Post a Comment