Saturday, February 1, 2020

Send Unlimited Google Traffic With Guarantee











About:

More than 10,000 sales with Superb Rating

Special Offer, order any of my gig with a gig extra and you will get another gig Extra totally FREE



  • Traffic will start within 2 days [Extra Fast order starts in 24 hours]
  • I Will deliver the order after you confirm that you are satisfied
  • If you want visitors for an E Commerce url, please order E Commerce SEO
  • This gig offers 55% to 65% USA traffic & rest is world
  • If you want visitors from a specific country, please order target country SEO
  • I do not accept Squeeze Page, Landing Page, Youtube Video
  • Custom Offer Available with Bonus


Features

  • True Organic Visitors
  • 100% Adsense Safety
  • Boost your Serp
  • 100 to 200 Daily Visitors
  • Unique real visitors
  • Real Time analytics & stats
  • No Bot Guarantee


Most webmasters or blogmasters suffer in the same problem and that is website traffic. I can solve this problem for you. Continuous unique search visitors to your blog/website. I guarantee satisfaction.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

it was nice working with the seller, i can't give a comment about the traffic because i just started the work but there is a real traffic directed to my site.

:

Katie was great to work with. She did what was requested and I am completely happy with what she did.

:

they did exactly as described, the issue i have is the traffic that comes is useless. Google Analytics is a great tool, shows me that 90% of the traffic spent an average of 24 seconds on my site. We have thousands of products, you can't even get through the home page in 24 seconds.

:

this is truly frustrating, buyer have never contacted with any issue. Some people like to hurt others, also if your website has 1000's of products then you shouldn't need off site SEO, I am sad.

:

Great service




No comments:

Post a Comment