Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Send 300 Marketing Sms For Europe,Uk And Aus











About:

Thanks You for considering this Gig. This Gig will definitely boost your:

Website Traffic

Inbound Calls

Business Development



I have more than 7 year experience in SMS and Email Marketing. I use to send over 1 million sms per day worldwide. I know how to inbox the SMS and how to generate maximum number of traffic and inbound calls using SMS Marketing. 



I use very High Quality Routes to deliver SMS.



In this Gig i will be sending out SMS to your any country in Europe,UK and Australia with very High Delivery/Inbox Rate.

Up to 160 Character text message.



Messages will be sent out according to Country's local standard time within 24 Hours after you place the order.



I'd need to have your phone list in spreadsheet or text file that contains phone numbers. You can add "FirstName" column if you want me to include Name of prospect inside the text message.



Also I need to have your SMS text that must have upto 160 words/Characters including Website Link(preferred with link shortener) or Phone Number if you want to generate inbound calls. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment