Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Send At Last 1K To 5K Traffic But Real Relevant Targeted Organic For Web Site











About:



About my service  :



==> I will send traffic by content marketing.



==> All visitors will be 100% real.



==> You have chance to conversion or sales.



==> You will get all posted urls backlinks.



==> It's real promotion safer then other tra_ffic.



==> All traffic will be your niche and keywords targeted.



What I need to start the campaign :



==> I need a short promotional text include url

==> Need a promotional photo.



How I will send the task reports :



==> I will send you all posted urls and screenshots.



==> You have to check your google analytic to check the result.



==> I surely can say that you will get the minimum tra_ffic from my works if not I will keep doing your work.



Do you support adfly, youtube, and adult offer links ?



==> No



Do you allow multiple urls for single order ?



==> No



Do you guarantee for sales or any actions ?



==> No but I trust my service is effective then other services.



Keep It mind ! I will not send huge traffic to your urls because I will not use any bots, 

I will increase traffics by posting on your niche relevant networks such as forums, blogs, social campaign etc.





Reviews


:

good work thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment